Joze Plecnik Stadium

stadionnotranjost_stane_jeri
The Bežigrad stadium was built in 1928, for the Czechoslovak Roman Catholic youth sport association Orel, It was designed by architect Jože Plečnik, It takes its name from the district of Bežigrad. It’s a multi-purpose stadium in Ljubljana. It was closed since 2008 until January 2013. Bežigrad Stadium was used, predominantly, for football matches, and was the home of the football club NK Olimpija Ljubljana (established in 1945). The stadium is closed due to renovation.

  • Categories
    Buildings, Joze Plecnik
  • Google Street Map

Related Attractions