Ursuline Church of the Holy Trinity

ljubljana-congress-square
Ursuline Church of the Holy Trinity is located at Slovene Street, along the western border of Congress Square. It was built between 1718 and 1726 in the Baroque style. Unlike typical Baroque churches it is not painted inside. Still, it keeps a large number of significant works of art. The main altar was carved from multi coloured African marble by Francesco Robba between 1730 and 1740. In front of the Ursuline Church stands the Holy Trinity Column.

  • Categories
    Churches

Related Attractions